Wednesday, September 23, 2009

QT and Reiki

Reiki is a wonderful healing modality and when put together with Quantum-touch it is awesome.
I was blessed to be invited to Langkawi to run a QT workshop for 16 Reiki Masters and Practitioners.
The experience felt by all of them was fantastic.
They confirm that when you put Qt with Reiki their treatments are enhanced immeasurably.
Some comments by the participants with Reiki who learnt Quantum-Touch
Prolong this amazing experience
QT is fantastic, being a Reiki practitioner, never realised that I can experience any other modality than Reiki. I am so blessed to be able to learn QT and use it to compement my Reiki-it is so wonderful
It was an extraordinary experience, love was everywhere. Thank you so much for doing it in Langkawi
When I learnt Reiki, I thought that was it. NO it wasn't, along came QT

No comments:

Post a Comment