Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quantum-touch heals, heals, heals

It has been such a long time since I updated my blog and I am now so excited to fill you in on more wonderful stories and information.
My group and I are still running our free therapy centre at my home at
601 Upper Changi Road, 601 Apollo Garden, singapore 487013 every Wednesday from 10am to 11.30am.
Our group will also be offering our services at Metta Elderly Day Care Centre at Tampines St 22. We intend to start in early April and we are looking forward to being with the elderly and "running energy" on them thus allowing them to receive relief from their aches and pains.
Since my last blog in September 2009, I have been consistently doing Qt treatments and running workshops and it is truly wonderful to witness first time students with no prior knowledge of energy work, being able to do Quantum-Touch with such zeal resulting in fantastic results.
More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment