Sunday, June 28, 2009

Workshops

Hi there, my next Quantum-Touch workshop is planned for Saturday and Sunday 4th and 5th July 2009.
I'm so thrilled that I have some very qualified physiotherapists attending the workshop.
Come and participate in this workshop, its a great way to spend the weekend.
I teach you breathing techniques, focus and the amplification of the universal life force energy.
In two days you will be able to do the work.
Swellings shrink
Bones move back to position
Headaches/migraines are eradicated
It works on depression
It is great just to re-energize yourself
Help children to focus
We even do a wine and coke experiment, and you will change the molecular structure of the fluid in 5 minutes. If you can bring about such a change in 5 minutes on fluid, imagine the good you will be able to do, when you spend 20 minutes on members of your families and your friends.
This does not work on muscles, tendons and ligaments NO NO QT works at a cellular level.
call me email me sms me to ask me more about Quantum-Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment